Obama Schedule || Tuesday, March 27, 2012

by Keith Koffler on March 26, 2012, 10:26 pm

President Obama is in Seoul, South Korea Monday and Tuesday for the Nuclear Security Summit. Today he will also meet bilaterally with Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani of Pakistan. He returns to Washington tonight.

{ 1 trackback }

srdem65 March 26, 2012 at 10:44 pm

If he planned to gain some political capital from this trip, he fared as well as I did the last time I went to LasVegas; lost more than I had when I left home.

Stephen C. March 26, 2012 at 10:59 pm

Is “meet bilaterally” a new code word for hitting the links with the Pockeestanee leader. And what in hell is Obama doing in Asia. eating kimchi and drinking rice wine.

Sadie March 26, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Can’t wait to hear what he has to say when he thinks the mic is “off”.

Girly1 March 27, 2012 at 12:06 am

It was more than unnerving to watch the clip of the leader of the Free World and Putin’s lap dog, Mednevdev, engaged in such fawning. When obama reached over to Mednevdev and patted and carressed his hand – a little too lingeringly, it gave me the heebie jeebies! I wonder what was going through Putin’s mind – assuming he watched the clip….

dwj March 27, 2012 at 12:10 am

I wonder if he can show enough common sense to stay away from the Final Four this weekend in New Orleans.

Or if his all consuming need to entertain himself and be adored by the basketball media, will ruin the experience for everybody else….

Maybe he can go with Trayvon’s dad…

Star March 27, 2012 at 11:24 am

You mean his REAL dad?

Just2old March 27, 2012 at 7:31 am

Another missed opportunity to gain some esteem for the U.S… Instead, he signaled to the world that once our messy democracy’s elections are over, he’ll be more flexible to give away the farm and leave our allies dangling from the limb. Miserable failure. I hope in the future we have John Bolton as our Secretary of State to handle these types of conferences.

Manhattan Escorts April 14, 2013 at 11:18 pm

I write a leave a response when I especially enjoy a post on a blog or
I have something to contribute to the discussion.
It is triggered by the sincerness displayed in the article
I looked at. And on this article Obama Schedule || March 27, 2012 – Seoul, South
Korea | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier. I
was moved enough to drop a leave a responsea response ;) I do have a
couple of questions for you if it’s allright. Could it be simply me or does it look like like some of the responses appear like left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I’d like to follow everything new you have to post.
Could you make a list the complete urls of your community pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

maxzhug.newsvine.com October 3, 2013 at 10:11 am

These are just some of the very important part of
the element Stachybotrys that is the two main needs for
mold to grow and a food source. The enquiry about clamping, noisecontrol system, power supply, surface tension as well as the
distinctive features that set mold vs yeast apart.

Beforeitsnews.com October 31, 2013 at 11:02 am

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve take into account your stuff previous to
and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like what you have received
here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which during which
you assert it. You make it entertaining and you continue to care for to keep it wise.
I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a
terrific site.