White House Dossier has obtained a secret transcript of Monday’s meeting between President Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. Obama said some startling things. It’s not clear to me that he really understood the significance of the meeting.
Anyway, here are the top ten things that jumped out at me. I think you will agree that Netanyahu was probably a little taken aback.
1. Would you like to go camping with me?
2. I’m sorry, you didn’t sign in for your appointment.
3. If you could be any vegetable, which one would it be?
4. What is Mossad telling you about the prospect of the Iranians delivering nuclear bombs via magic carpet?
5. You know I’ve got your back because I’ve already been talking behind it with Sarkozy.
6. My policy is prevention, not containment. Of course, I’m referring to Michelle’s shopping.
7. Don’t worry, I’ve got Biden on the case.
8. If you bomb Iran, what is your plan for minimizing the environmental damage?
9. Can you bomb Syria too? It’s on the way.
10. Okay, a rabbi, a mullah and a priest walk into a bar. The rabbi – wait, why are you looking at me like that? Have you heard this one before?