Video || Obama Protesting at Harvard in 1991

by Keith Koffler on March 7, 2012, 6:07 pm

Here is some video that is just surfacing of President Obama as a Harvard Law School student protesting in support of Harvard Professor Derrick Bell in a campaign to force Harvard to hire more minority professors.

It’s not clear to me if this is the entire video of Obama that the late Andrew Breitbart said he had obtained and that is expected to be shown on the Sean Hannity show tonight on Fox News at 9:00 pm.

There were rumors that this could be explosive, but I’m not seeing anything too incendiary here. Anyway, have a look.

Lanie March 7, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Sounds exactly the same today. Short, clipped sound-bites. Perfect for the young whose attention span is about 10 seconds.

Wigglesworth March 7, 2012 at 6:17 pm

It was edited either by Buzzfeed or whoever gave them a copy. We’ll see the long version tonight on Hannity. I haven’t watched him in a long time, but I think this could be good. I think I’ll also listen to Bibi on Greta.

brstevens March 7, 2012 at 6:19 pm

Breitbart.com described this as the “selectively edited” version from Buzzfeed. I think the less selectively edited version on Hannity will be a letdown, but I hope it’s not.

Brenda A. March 7, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Keith,
I was trolling around on the internet today (looking for Timothy Dolan’s FULL letter about what happened in the WH meeting) and came across this video. I read that in the video, Obama refers to himself as a ‘foreign student’.

I guess that would be explosive.

I’ll try to find where I read that.

Sadie March 7, 2012 at 7:02 pm

Keith

You wouldn’t have to look for the source if we ever got a look at his passports!

blondie March 7, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Refering to himself as a foreign student would be huge,IMO,but I’m sure you would get the same people saying ,it was a slip of the tongue or making some other excuse for him.
I heard the guys that are going to be on Hannity tonight ,on his radio show. According to them,the good stuff has been edited out and they will show it tonight.
Keith,whats the buzz around the press corp?

rawheadrex March 7, 2012 at 6:29 pm

At least we seem to have some proof that BHO was on campus at Harvard one time. There still seems to be some question as to whether he really a student of the Constitution.

Girly1 March 7, 2012 at 6:42 pm

Occidental College Registration Application:

Name: Barry Soetoro
Religion: Islam
Nationality: Indonesian

Frank March 7, 2012 at 8:53 pm

I always thought it was his grades he was hiding but this is even more than that. This information would have been all over the news but for the fact he’s being protected by the liberal, leftist press.

P. Diddy March 8, 2012 at 8:58 am

Bad link? Or did Barrys intrawebz handlers disable it?

P. Diddy March 8, 2012 at 8:59 am

404′d

ImNoDhimmi March 8, 2012 at 9:38 am

The link worked for me.

GWShrub March 8, 2012 at 10:58 am

This was pretty amazing. I saw the document at this site but while I was there it just froze up, I had to use ‘task manager’ to end the session, and when i tried to go back in I never made the trip, I just hung up. Hmmm. Maybe it’s the solar flare…I’ll try later.

Most interesting stuff, however. Thank you.

Aunty M March 7, 2012 at 7:03 pm

If President Obama were a Republican and all this information had reared its
ugly head, he would be discredited and impeached. Woe are we.

gracepmc March 7, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Hopefully this will follow the “drip, drip, drip” release used on the Acorn tapes.

Susan March 7, 2012 at 7:48 pm

That is the edited version of Breitbart’s video that will be aired on Hannity tonight. It isn’t just the video, by the way. The press hid this video from the public. They intentionally subverted the vetting process to get their guy in office. The professor he is honoring is quite the character himself. A black nationalist who blamed white people for all the world’s problems…and Obama was his student.

Susan March 7, 2012 at 7:54 pm

“Derrick Bell is [was] a professor at the New York University School of Law. Born in 1930, Bell may be considered the founder, or at least the godfather, of “Critical Race Theory,” an academic tradition in which race plays the same role as class in the Marxist paradigm.”

Nathan M. Bickel March 7, 2012 at 8:01 pm

It appears that Obama was speaking without a Teleprompter. Uh, uh, uh, should we therefore conclude [then] that all that “smoking” over the years has done its damage?

Just2old March 7, 2012 at 8:39 pm

They need a lot more than this to bring the one down. I hope they have it…

crazyrightwingmom March 7, 2012 at 8:53 pm

I think more will be shown tonight, as well as in the future…

langley barfly March 7, 2012 at 9:04 pm

…just proves Barack Hussein Obama is an left-wing, neo-socialist, elitist, arrogant, racist.
I thought we all knew that.

Girly1 March 7, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Interesting, but nothing new….

Obama’s radical racist extremism is indefensible. It reared it’s ugly head one month after he usurped office – Professor Gates and the Cambridge police officer! It hasn’t stopped! His sham marriage to the America-hating racist, Michelle Lavaughn Robison, was the biggest tip off of all! They had to pull her off the campaign trail – her racism was showing!

What is it going to take for the rest of the media to start doing their job? When are they going to understand that it’s NOT the color of his skin – it’s his anti-American soul! He must not be allowed to serve another term – unless it’s in Federal prison!

Moe March 7, 2012 at 9:48 pm

When is the media going to start calling out the real racists, the ones who scream at others to shut them up. I’m betting on another drip, drip, drip from Breitbart. The two writers said they have much more.

Sigh March 8, 2012 at 12:18 am

Quick, get your tin foil hats on. The damning video has arrived….
Oh, wait. Didn’t this came out last year in PBS?
lol.

Sadie March 8, 2012 at 12:40 am

Sigh…”SO?”

Now to the point. Yes, an edited version came out last year. No text, no context – Nobama 2012.

Granny Jan March 8, 2012 at 1:28 am

Yawn. I knew this was going to be hyped up so i’m not dissappointed. What could be worse than that which is already known? Jeremiah Wright for example.

You would probably get more traction from some of my videos and this one is amusing, too:
The Fourth Best Presidentâ„¢ in American History ~ Barack Obama ~ Compare and Contrast

Swedish lady March 8, 2012 at 1:43 am

I liked it a lot, thank you Granny Jan. So funny and spot on, great music too.

Granny Jan March 8, 2012 at 2:12 am

Thanks. It’s Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto which I used in the Fourth Best President video. I like the Sarah Palin picture the best with Giffard next. Actually, I like all the photos of the women and the bowing at the end.

Granny Jan March 8, 2012 at 5:15 am

I made an error so I took the video down. They are watching me closely so i fixed it and it’s back up with the one minor change. You can click my name and see it. I also put all the photos on Facebook link on the blog.

sportinlife10 March 8, 2012 at 7:13 am

GJ and the JK: patriots. Thank you.

Susan March 8, 2012 at 9:28 am

Another fantastic video Granny Jan. I burst out laughing with the photo of Sarah Palin taking aim next to his prancing with the water pistol. You are a patriot!

OneOpinion March 8, 2012 at 10:19 am

Excellent contrast ! Thank you

Granny Jan March 8, 2012 at 10:32 am
Suzie March 8, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Awesome video…how horrifying!

creeper March 8, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Good for you, GJ.

Breitbart lives!

Susan March 8, 2012 at 9:15 am

I was expecting more from the video, but the Critical Race Theory this guy Bell wrote the book on is downright evil and scary as hell. Obama stayed close to Bell until his death last year so he must share his beliefs. It gives me chills to think the guy that 52% of Americans were duped into voting for hates us so much.

Robin H March 8, 2012 at 9:26 am

Granny, loved your latest “Snow” video. Keep up the good work!

LRod March 8, 2012 at 7:50 am

I would guess this just a little taste and that there will be more.

ImNoDhimmi March 8, 2012 at 9:41 am

Why is Obama playing pocket pool? Is it a nervous tic, or something? Very weird.

Anonna March 8, 2012 at 9:45 am

1. Keith has posted the video version that was cut short — in the full version Obama warmly embraces Prof. Bell in front of everyone.
2. On Hannity it came out that a Prof. Oglebee (not certain this is the name) admits that he “hid” the Bell video during the 2008 campaign.
3. Bell is a nut case who crawled into a position at Harvard.
4. There are going to be more videos to come — Breitbart’s team is taking time to vet Obama.
This video in itself isn’t alarming until you realize “Bell is the Rev. Wright of academia” as they said on Hannity. Obama’s relationships with fringe elements reaches way back.

smiling blogger March 8, 2012 at 10:28 am

Meethinks the video didn’t live up to the all the brew-ha-ha. Sure hope BB isn’t losing its edge.

Susan March 8, 2012 at 4:06 pm
CdP March 8, 2012 at 11:46 am

Two points:

1) I see why he was so drawn to his dual professions of community organizing and part-time teacher. He is not a bad speaker… not good, not world class, but not bad. And knows how to pace a speech to work the applause lines.

2) What is in his pocket that is so interesting to him? Why does his hand race there at every chance?

Sadie March 8, 2012 at 12:16 pm
Barkley Pontree March 8, 2012 at 1:24 pm

I saw the Breitbart rep being interviewed on CNN and the argument that ensued. O’Brien rattled off the definition of Critical Race Theory and when I looked it up, it was word for word the first line on Wiki, which absolutely cracked me up. Some producer looked it up on Wiki and whispered it to her thru her earpiece.

If George Bush’s DUI in his early 20′s was a legit news item, then who Obama supported as a college student is a legit story. We know nothing of who paid for his college, grades in college, etc.

Other than that, I agree with Keith, I sure hope they got some bigger ammo in their story than this.

barkleypontree.blogspot.com

Girly1 March 8, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Anoher give from Breitbart! Video and transcript from 1991~ Thank you, Andrew!

THOMAS SOWELL HAMMERS “DESPICABLE” DERRICK BELL – COMPARES TO HITLER

Girly1 March 8, 2012 at 4:35 pm

….correcton: a GIFT (not give) from Breitbart, sorry….