Quote of the Day || February 29, 2012

by Keith Koffler on February 29, 2012, 12:30 am

“I read the results in Arizona and Michigan and it made me want to throw up.”

- Barack Obama

A note from our attorneys: This is not a real quote

{ 1 trackback }

Mark Holbrook February 29, 2012 at 5:28 am

We can only hope that the same condition will prevail for Obama after the November election. If it doesn’t, then I’ll be puking for four years having to see him and Queen Michelle around.

MaryOhSoContrary February 29, 2012 at 8:38 am

I read the results too…pass the Pepto Bismal my way. We are “getting” another McDole…because its Myth’s “turn” after all.

Romney is Obamney2.0. He is even doing the “Dreams From My Father” spiel ala Barry–just about every Michigan interview yesterday had his dad’s 1968 poster in the background.

Susan February 29, 2012 at 9:39 am

Nah, he’s happy as a lark…the Republicans are delivering him another weakling…

Star February 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

And, nothing personal, some people who claim to despise Obama help him by knocking the opposition. It’s a free country–free to get this guy for four more yrs. That’s my opinion.

Susan February 29, 2012 at 11:15 am

No offense but he has about as much a chance of beating Obama as the guy he lost to in the last Republican primary. If you think what I’m saying is knocking him, just wait till Obama gets hold of him.

Star February 29, 2012 at 11:19 am

What good does it do to keep saying things like this. You can’t have Ronald Reagan…he’s dead. The others you like (I think) are not going to run–why keep hammering away…Oh, well, just mentally insert my objection…I am through stating it.

Susan February 29, 2012 at 11:36 am

I said nothing that isn’t true… Yes, Ronald Reagan is with his Lord, but he leaves behind a legacy that will live on for generations to come.

ol gator February 29, 2012 at 9:48 am

At barry hussein’s WH ramamdan celebration last year ,his published guest list failed to include those muslims who have questionable ties/activities in the middle east. How shameful for him to now use our troops as pawns in this pandering game he plays for votes, votes, votes…
..Oh how I wish this were only a bad dream…

Susan February 29, 2012 at 10:25 am

I’m trying to figure out why the establishment Republicans have so little regard for the base? Romney has no problem at all insulting conservatives as he did yesterday…

Star February 29, 2012 at 11:01 am

By the way, I saw a handmade sign at Romney’s speech that read SMITTEN…clever, I thought.

deniro11111 February 29, 2012 at 3:19 pm

why he could never beat romney in a 1 on 1 debate never like a senior against a 2nd grader

deniro11111 February 29, 2012 at 3:23 pm

for all of you non believers on this site just look at Obozos record hes a lying ,spineless ,coward and a muslim lover