Live Stream || CNN Arizona Republican Debate

by Keith Koffler on February 22, 2012, 5:46 pm

I will live stream the debate here if it is available. Otherwise I will leave this post up so that everyone can comment as the debate moves along.

UPDATE: Sorry I was not able to live stream. It’s been a good debate, I hope you’ll share what you think.

Holly February 22, 2012 at 6:48 pm

According to a report in the Daily Rash, the Gingrich campaign paid a man to stare at Mitt Romney “in an intimidating manner” during the debate. He does look a little scary. http://www.thedailyrash.com/gingrich-campaign-denies-hiring-man-to-stare-at-romney-during-debate

Star February 23, 2012 at 10:44 am

Fake site.

Sadie February 22, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Wish you could live-stream questions from your readers.

Anonna February 22, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Will it be available, Keith? I am hanging around, hoping to watch it.

Anonna February 22, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Means testing of entitlements — hmmm … how will illegal aliens fare with this — working completely under the table

Anonna February 22, 2012 at 8:25 pm

A President who works with the Arizona Governor instead of suing her state — I like that picture.

Knothead February 22, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Someone needs to ask why I must pay $10.93 for a GE energy saving bug-light bulb that contains mercury and probably won’t work anyway. I say pesticides deter bugs, not $10.93 light bulbs.

Janice/Granny Jan February 22, 2012 at 9:32 pm

I don’t watch the debates because I already have enough pain in my life with a sore back but thought you would enjoy this:

The First Lady, showed off her long slender silky-smooth legs
Hot legs! Michelle Obama takes centre stage for her prized pins

Is DM being cheeky?

Suzie February 22, 2012 at 10:05 pm

What is that big huge vein like looking thing running down the length of the one? I am so confused:)?..

Janice/Granny Jan February 22, 2012 at 10:41 pm

According to the Daily Mail that’s her long slender silky-smooth legs but I think it’s caused by over-exercising the muscles. It makes them prominent. Madonna has shown some freaky looking muscle.

Star February 23, 2012 at 10:45 am

Varicose?

gobnait February 23, 2012 at 8:04 am

Am I the last living dinosaur who believes that a real lady always a) covers her knees when seated and b) always wears some sort of stocking or tight? Class is as class does. She looks like she’s sitting courtside at a Lakers’ game with some two-bit Hollywood hack.

AZ Granny February 23, 2012 at 9:13 am

No, you’re not the last living dinosaur. MO does not know how to act like a lady. She should wear stockings/hose and keep her dress smoothed down toward her knees when she sits. She should keep her legs together, ankles crossed or straight, angled toward one side. She should cross her knees only when her dress is long enough to cover them. I just can’t believe a woman of MO’s status would sit and show her thighs/arse like she does. Disgusting and total lack of dignity.

rulierose February 23, 2012 at 10:24 am

yeah, a little bit. nobody wears stockings much anymore. and most skirts don’t go down to the knee.

I’m not saying Moochelle has a lot of class; she doesn’t. but your standards for what a “lady” is are roughly circa 1855.

Star February 23, 2012 at 10:48 am

I admit that the dreaded pantyhose are passe–but could this woman get a nice Washington-red business suit with a knee-length skirt and sit decently? She is an insult to fashion–and some of us still dote on fashion.

rulierose February 23, 2012 at 2:04 pm

my favorite picture pair is the one of Michelle Obama and Laura Bush each getting off AF1. Laura is dressed casually but nicely. Michelle is wearing cutoff jeans and looks like a hot mess.

but frankly, I don’t care what she wears–I just wish she’d stop going on vacations on MY DIME.

Girly1 February 22, 2012 at 9:48 pm

LOL! More like bowling pins, Granny Jan….. Is it just me or does she look sloshed?

Janice/Granny Jan February 22, 2012 at 9:51 pm

The group photo with Laura Bush smiling and Michelle O scowling was almost as revealing as when she gave Carla Bruni the look.

Anonna February 22, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Hey! The CNN stream on my computer got cut off IN THE MIDDLE OF SANTORUM’S CLOSING REMARKS and went to a commercial.

Anyone else have that happen?

rulierose February 23, 2012 at 10:28 am

I thought Romney had a great nite. Gingrich sounded very smart, but really, his perfect job would be lecturing at Hillsdale College, not being president.

Iran Paul was doing his “wacky Uncle Ron” thing…and then suddenly they asked him about Iran, and he said that “just one nuke” shouldn’t worry us all that much. he sounded exactly like George C. Scott in “Dr. Strangelove.” he’s an absolute lunatic and if he had any power he might be as dangerous as Obama is.

and poor Rick Santorum! I think he’s as done. I hope.

now, hopefully, we can stop trying to destroy each other and come together around Romney to take back the White House.

Star February 23, 2012 at 10:51 am

I keep thinking–the heck with guns, diaphragms, who said what 5 yrs ago, etc–we need some certainty, hope, jobs, stability.

rulierose February 23, 2012 at 2:05 pm

I was actually yelling at the TV “stop fighting or I’m sending you all to your rooms!”

Star February 23, 2012 at 2:35 pm

You’re a Mom, right? That’s how I feel sometimes if I inadvertently see a clip from THE VIEW.