Obama Schedule || Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Noon CT || Tours Master Lock
12:40 pm CT || Delivers remarks at Master Lock
2:05 pm CT || Departs Milwaukee
4:00 pm PT || Arrives Los Angeles
6:10 pm PT || Delivers remarks at fundraiser; private residence
7:50 pm PT || Delivers remarks at fundraiser; private residence

All times Eastern except as noted

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.

pianogirl88 February 14, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Wow, he’s going to cost us a fair amount of money tomorrow since AF1 doesn’t run on fairy dust!

Vegas February 14, 2012 at 10:36 pm

I guess Bush traveled around in a Greyhound.

Car in February 15, 2012 at 7:46 am

Bush didn’t give up his job a full 18 months before his second term in order to campaign.

deniro11111 February 15, 2012 at 8:07 am

no he did not travel in a bus but this man has out pasted any president for travel while the economy goes down he flies all around at my cost Vegas

Robin H February 15, 2012 at 8:28 am

Well he sure didn’t travel in a big black bus with a 40 car escort.

rawheadrex February 14, 2012 at 9:53 pm

How long can America afford the Imperial Presidency which the compliant media accused RMN trying to create 40 years ago? BHO wants reparation for all the wrongs inflicted on browns brought here from Africa against their will, although I would like to know how well they would have fared had they stayed in Africa. One need only examine daily news reports to see how the nations of Africa treat their own with the able assistance of the muslim overlords; Slavery!, why Islam is the religion of peace. I suggest a campaign to provide purchase of tickets for all of those who want to find their roots in Africa. Do I hear crickets chirping?

Janna February 14, 2012 at 10:16 pm

Let me guess…..the “press” is not invited. The most transparent administration in history, my sweet white ass. OH wait…is that racist ? Too damn bad. It is time whitey played the race card…after all “blacksafricanamericanmulattocolored” people play this shit all the time and they make up just over 13% of the population. Seriously ? Sick of the victim crap…get a freaking JOB and shut up.

deniro11111 February 15, 2012 at 8:10 am

could not have said it any better

Granny Jan/Janice February 14, 2012 at 10:54 pm

Master Lock. Perfect choice, a company that prospers because of the breakdown in our society caused by Democratic policies. They thrive on theft as do the Democrats. Master Lock is preventing it and Democrats are causing it. It’s the perfect symbiotic relationship.

Just2old February 15, 2012 at 7:11 am

You are exactly right JG! The irony is palpable…

Anonna February 14, 2012 at 11:22 pm

I thought your post about his stepping down from the Presidency to campaign full-time was a humor piece, Keith.

Boo February 15, 2012 at 1:05 am

Sorry Anonna – didn’t see your post (comments were not coming up) before I posted mine.

Keith Koffler February 15, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Humor? That post took a lot of research, and I had to call in a lot of favors. Not easy getting such a scoop, Anonna.

Boo February 15, 2012 at 1:00 am

Keith – you are a prophet! He has stepped down temporarily to campaign full time!

Anonna February 15, 2012 at 9:02 am

No problem, Boo, two great minds with but a single thought!

Shofar February 15, 2012 at 5:56 am

Scheduled fund raisers four and five for the month. Or one every 2.2 work days.

Susan February 15, 2012 at 9:56 am

And there’s still half a month to go. Good thing February is a short month.

Girly1 February 15, 2012 at 6:57 am

When did he ever stop campaigning? He has been in our face 24/7 since the day he landed in the WH!!! Two days after the Inauguration, he and the wife popped up at an inner city school in D.C. —telling a bunch of 6 year old black kids that they ‘escaped’ from the WH to come and ‘see them’!

The Wife went on to tell them how great the French fries are in the WH….and waxed poetic about how they could order them in the middle of the night Talk about a jaw-dropping, surreal moment!! As if they didn’t have anything better to do!!!

Obama made it clear to his handlers on Day One, in no uncertain terms, that he did not want to be cooped up in the WH! His sole motivation is to promote himself and his propaganda machine.

In Obama’s mind, we are all Pavlovian dogs – conditioned to genuflect at the sound of his name! I wonder if he would be President today if he was just a guy named Barry Soetoro!

Car in February 15, 2012 at 7:44 am

I take it there will be more of the same since he’s obviously not flying home tonight. Lemme guess, tomorrow there will be an “official visit” so this flight gets picked up by the taxpayers?

deniro11111 February 15, 2012 at 8:05 am

wow 2 fund raiser and fyling at a cost of around 200,000 per hour on AF1 this guy could careless hes useless how many fund raisers is this since january 18 or 19 he makes me sick

deniro11111 February 15, 2012 at 8:16 am

no medical records,no college records, no one over 400 prior class mates never ever remember seeing him at college,ss in connecticut ,?????,no thesis ,no yearbook picture,can anyone say the word fraud ,and on top of that Obozo is a racist how come he never goes to white schools or colleges only minorties like his father he hates whitey

Robin H February 15, 2012 at 8:30 am

Well, one good thing, at least he’s talking to adults. Will the union workers have to take an unpaid day off for this?

Keith Koffler February 15, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Maybe they think he’s popular enough now to risk it with adults.

Robin H February 15, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Kind of like training wheels? Ug, now that image of him on his girly bicycle just popped into my head. There goes my evening.

kmbog February 15, 2012 at 9:03 am

I thought MO gave BO strict orders to cease and desist all meetings by 6:30pm. I guess glad handing doesn’t count.

MichelleIndependent February 15, 2012 at 10:01 am

That 6:30 ‘rule’ only applies when Barry wants to cut out of work early or
skip a meeting.

Robin H February 15, 2012 at 10:59 am

It’s funny. None of the posters on the other article about their dinner out who say how hard he works and how he’s entitled to a little relaxation have posted on this article. Hmmm.

Star February 15, 2012 at 11:07 am

Yeah–I saw that–the kissers were out in force.Oh, well—I skip Drudge threads for the most part.

Star February 15, 2012 at 11:12 am

Also, let’s pray for Master Lock…you know how a visit can have deleterious effects…

Robin H February 15, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Star, my husband and I own a bunch of individual stocks in our 401K. I actually did look to see who owns Master Lock to make sure we didn’t own any. Great minds…

Star February 15, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Speaking of so-called technology his blessing has cursed, he now wants to offer the 1% a $10K discount on Volts. Yeah, give them a break–their Priuses are about to wear out.

Robin H February 15, 2012 at 6:41 pm

That technology has been cursed for centuries. Did you know that before the first Model T rolled off the assembly lines they were playing around with electric cars? They’re still playing around with them, and combustion engines are still better.

deniro11111 February 15, 2012 at 1:31 pm

even the unions have had it with this idiot

Girly1 February 15, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Holy cr*p! Just found out that one of Obama’s $38,0000 fundraisers tonite is just two blocks from my home! The LAPD is already cordoning off my neighborhood – thought it was a crime scene investigation – but it’s just the Panhandler-in-Chief making another $$$ run!

Boy, would I love to stand on my front lawn with a huge sign telling him where to go – but I don’t feel like going to the clinker over this jerk. I will, however, round up some like-minded neighbors to give him a Bronx cheer as his motorcade drives by….