Obama Schedule || Tuesday, February 7, 2012

11:25 am || Delivers remarks at the White House Science Fair; East Room
12:45 pm || Lunch with Biden
4:30 pm || Meets with Secretary of Defense Panetta

Live stream of Carney briefing at 1:30 pm
All times Eastern

lc southern February 6, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Does he ever have a meeting before 10:00 am?

Janna February 6, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Oh goodie…more pandering to the high school crowd ( and no Ic southern, he is never up and at ‘um before 10:00 unless he is flying somewhere to deliver another laser focused speech on jobsjobsjobs out of state, with a fundraiser or two to follow )

Lizzy February 7, 2012 at 3:21 am

Probably looking for ideas he can swipe from the kids an claim it was his
brilliant idea.

DeniseVB February 7, 2012 at 10:03 am

That was my first thought too…..”See what I,I,I,Me,Me,Me inspired!”

Why is it the Obamas only publically meet with children, military and college students ?

lc southern February 7, 2012 at 10:26 am

I think they are using people to young to know better or military because they can’t speak out…

deniro11111 February 7, 2012 at 11:06 am

real grown ups are out of there leauge he is a bad president only young ,illeagals and minorites in his world

Lizzy February 8, 2012 at 6:50 pm

I would rethink that because a five year old is smarter than this child-in-
chief!:)

deniro11111 February 7, 2012 at 7:27 am

wow more time with the kids ,so laser focused on jobs and lunch with Joe wow,does this Clown ever get up early Hillary was right about one thing good thing its not 3 in the morning if a serios message comes into the White House he would not answer it President my ass tghis guy is a born Bum,and a trouble maker

deniro11111 February 7, 2012 at 7:36 am

now obozo is going to take super pac money all along he said no no no this weasal lying dishonest loser is a no good non american and I will now give 50,000 to the GOP from my wife and myself support the GOP party do not fight ,fight against Obozo talk to people explain to them why,and what he ia and what Obozo has done I am not rich but I will sell my soul to defeat this Clown Obozo to make sure the future of America for my kids and grandkids have a great country to live in

Robin H February 7, 2012 at 8:02 am

He did the same thing in 08. Said he’d accept the federal election dollars and as soon as McCain agreed he said never mind. McCain, being the more honest (and spineless) man, was totally out-spent.

Susan February 7, 2012 at 9:35 am

Doesn’t he already have a super pac in the unions?

ol gator February 7, 2012 at 8:44 am

maybe obambo will find a newly developed halogram teleprompter that allows him to turn his nose a little more upward & stare straight into the TV cameras instead of his usual side to side mussolini style…

deniro11111 February 7, 2012 at 8:51 am

Are you sure you did not mean HITLER

deniro11111 February 7, 2012 at 11:57 am

funny how the media new about this Mexican drug cartel donation to Obozos campagain but his people new nothing about it ((SURE)) and a poink pig just flew by my house do the liberal lying dogs really think we believe this bullshit how low can a President go when it comes to Obozo very very low lying bum

deniro1111 May 7, 2012 at 6:30 am

does this F-ing Clown do anything my god someone put this up on the NY times square reader so everyone can see how lazy this BUM is

deniro1111 May 7, 2012 at 6:53 am

wall street will not support Obozohe is out to destroy them and they know it Mitt will beatthis clown thank god

deniro1111 May 7, 2012 at 10:21 am

all military personal in the US forces should rebel against this scum bag obozo he is letting terrorist go this coward needs to be impeached NOW