Quote of the Day || February 1, 2012

by Keith Koffler on February 1, 2012, 12:01 am

“Mr. King, I am appalled that you would bring up, in a presidential debate, something as destructive, vicious, and negative as the results of the Florida primary.”

- Newt Gingrich

A note from our attorneys: This is not a real quote

Granny Jan/Janice February 1, 2012 at 12:19 am

On Twitter tonight they were making up secret service code names for Mitt #MittCodeNames. Some were funny especially Iowa Hawk’s.
Here’s my #NewtCodeNames
Baby Newy after his ungracious speech tonight. I don’t know if anyone is old enough to remember the cartoon duck Baby Huey.

Mark Holbrook February 1, 2012 at 5:55 am

“Now, if you will excuse me, I’m off to Nevada where the things I say there will stay there…to the delight of the ungrateful Romney campaign” Newt Gingrich

Swedish lady February 1, 2012 at 7:07 am

I read in Politico that “an exuberant Ann Romney talks up Mitt Romneys conservatism “.As Mitt Romney isn´t the most charismatic man in the room I hope that maybe Mrs Romney can be his secret weapon. If she is charming and witty the media will like her. The Obama campaign uses the pompous Mrs Obama all the time and for some odd reason ( well, she is HIS wife ) the media seem to love her. Now come on Mrs Romney ,give her a match. There is no doubt Mrs Romney will win the beauty and style competition.

Granny Jan/Janice February 1, 2012 at 7:42 am

I can’t say I’ve watched Mitt for more than 5 minutes, ok 3, but I happened to catch Ann on video and I was impressed. They should stick her out in front all the time. Maybe stand in front of Mitt. i’m just kidding. I was also charmed by the way Mitt was looking at Ann…nothing phony about it.

Swedish lady February 1, 2012 at 7:58 am

I noticed that look too. It was a look from an enchanted, admiring husband. That marriage is a real marriage.
By the way, thank you for the Warren Buffett link, I would like to see some serious digging about this man.

Star February 1, 2012 at 11:06 am

She is the one who said they would never do anything to embarrass us. I liked that, as I said.

Mari February 1, 2012 at 9:19 am

Does anyone doubt this is what Newt thinks, even if he doesn’t say it?

deniro11111 February 1, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Newt please bow out for the sake of America you cannot win Obozo knows it and so do you support Mitt make us strong and beat Obozo together pull together for us yes us the people of America show us some respect and bow out now unite now and fight obozo NOW or all will be lost