Geithner: I Won’t be Invited Back to the Party

by Keith Koffler on January 25, 2012, 9:01 pm

Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner said that if President Obama wins a second term, he won’t ask Geithner to serve again as Treasury Secretary, according to Bloomberg.

One wonders if this has anything to do with 8.5 PERCENT UNEMPLOYMENT.

But I doubt it.

From Bloomberg:

“He’s not going to ask me to stay on, I’m pretty confident,” Geithner said in an interview with Bloomberg Television today. “I’m confident he’ll be president. But I’m also confident he’s going to have the privilege of having another secretary of the Treasury.”

{ 1 trackback }

Terika January 25, 2012 at 9:15 pm

You won’t be available, hopefully. You’ll be in Federal prison.
Point is mute, too, if Obama is your bunk buddy in the pen, instead
of stealing an election. Again.

rawheadrex January 25, 2012 at 9:58 pm

So one less incompetent, who almost certainly should have been prosecuted for failure to pay his taxes, will not be present in the second BHO presidency. Is this why we should wear a second condom?

Johnny Dangerously January 26, 2012 at 8:49 am

Meh… given Obama’s actions against the American people and this great country of ours, perhaps we should ask HIM to wear a condom and maybe even ask for dinner before…

jnfr January 25, 2012 at 11:00 pm

Timmy needs to be gone NOW, not wait for a (doubtful) 2nd term for Obama. I would also add to the list of those that need to be unemployed ASAP, Holder, Napoleono (sp), Carney, the plethora of Czars. I could go on and on…

Chas January 25, 2012 at 11:04 pm

Dont cry Timmy!! You could always do commercials for TurboTax.

Star January 26, 2012 at 11:16 am

Or go to Disney World…

girly1 January 25, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Too bad Obama’s #1 pick, Jon Corziine, won’t be available to fill Geithner’s slot – he’ll most likely be in Federal prison next year!

DeniseVB January 26, 2012 at 8:57 am

Whoa, bad political move in an election year. This announcement should have been hushed til AFTER and IF Obama is re-elected. Right now, all I can think of, if Timmy’s so bad, he should go NOW.

JAMES FISKE January 26, 2012 at 9:47 am

GOOD IDEA…….OBAMA NEEDS A WHOLE NEW TEAM IF HE WINS AND I PERSONALLY HOPE HE DOES NOT!!!!!! HE NOW HAS 1800 EMPLYEES…..THIS ..THEY….SHOULD GO AND THE NUMBER SHOULD BE GREATLY GREATLY REDUCED ESPECIAL “0″ NUMBER OF CZARS!!!! ALL THE REST HE HIRED DURING HIS TERM AND THE AGENCIES SHOULD BE CUT AND MANY CLOSED…….!!!!