Obama Schedule || Thursday, January 12, 2012

by Keith Koffler on January 11, 2012, 8:51 pm

No public Schedule.

A briefing by White House Press Secretary Jay Carney is scheduled for 1:30 pm, and I’ll live stream it if it happens. But empty public schedules like this often signal a press conference, and he hasn’t had one in ages.

Or we’re launching a war.

srdem65 January 11, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Oh, goody.

rawheadrex January 11, 2012 at 9:52 pm

It is difficult to offer a defense for a person, I refrain from using the word man because he has shown so little evidence to indicate he is one, who really has done nothing in his life to demonstrate leadership and command of situations.
BHO has demonstrated at best that he is a slug, a leech, a parasite which depends on the energy of hosts to feed it. Once the source is depleted, the slug seeks another source of food. When America is depleted, maybe BHO can try China. It owns our debt; maybe it will feed the leech which created that debt.

Lizzy January 11, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Or maybe both old Barry’s street cred starting to run a little low.

Star January 12, 2012 at 10:11 am

Sigh–street cred. This man does not even have living room cred.

DeniseVB January 11, 2012 at 10:18 pm
Susan January 11, 2012 at 10:52 pm

These people are truly out of control. Leftists gone wild…

Lizzy January 11, 2012 at 11:04 pm

Paranoid and delusional perhaps they should seek help. How about a
visit to Dr Phil?

Star January 12, 2012 at 10:10 am

I am sure Big Sis drops by here, too….

Shofar January 11, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Saw that story and this is what I posted on my Facebook page with the link:

If this story wasn’t so scary, it would almost be funny. But when the government starts monitoring the media and social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, you have to ask yourself, “Why?” And what happened to an America that encouraged and embraced free speech. Granted they are not knocking on door yet, but can that be far behind? So I will say it right here and now, I think President Obama is a douche bag, and needs to be taken and put on trial for treason against the state! There – HELLO HOMELAND SECURITY, I’M SURE YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE!

If I get a knock on the door, I’ll let you all know. I hear Cuba is supposed to be nice this time of year, and considering the new unlimited detention law that went into effect, maybe I can see Gitmo up close. I’d probably get better health care there than I am with the local public healthcare option.

deniro11111 January 12, 2012 at 7:03 am

trust me they will knock I have been there for voicing my words free country my ass can we say SS

deniro11111 January 12, 2012 at 11:36 am

Had a knock already these people are real assholes ,told them to call my lawyer never came back ,they our every where so be very careful use your words correcting and never threaten anyone that will trigger a actomatic response

AZ Granny January 12, 2012 at 12:10 am

Wow, if George Orwell only knew.

By the way, have any of you searched for your name on spokeo.com? I just learned of them and thought the information they compiled on my family was staggering. They show a photo of your home, tell your astrological sign, type of car you drive and paid subscribers get even more details such as your wealth, etc. And I thought they were bad.. DHS takes the cake!

jeff January 11, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Have you heard of this Kieth?
White House: No, we’re not campaigning
I wasn’t aware he ever quit….

deniro11111 January 12, 2012 at 7:00 am

another hard day at the office making jobs for Americans must be tired from last nights Chicago dinner party,this F-ING Clown never ever works this guy makes me sick to even think that he is in charge of the White House,lazy,useless piece of garbage

Just2old January 12, 2012 at 7:12 am
gracepmc January 12, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Sleeping in so Holder had time to pronounce the recess appointments constitutional and for arrangements to be made for a little meet and greet with Congress. It’s so confusing these days — the role of DOJ and the SC in determining constitutionality. And I am pretty sure that all the Repubs will show up to snack and schmooze. Look — how clever — the cocktail napkins are actually replicas of a shredded constitution.

deniro11111 January 14, 2012 at 7:43 am

today is January 14 th and Obozo cannot be bothered this weekend its football time and parties at the white House this jerk does nothing but you can bet your ass fund raisers next week ,more parties ,lots of parties in febuary black history moth all the brothers and sisiters will be partying on our dime this man is a horrible president and i will never call him my (P) he is a scum bag loser and a lying no good snake

drudge report April 10, 2012 at 2:17 am

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you should write more on this subject matter, it might not be a taboo subject but generally folks don’t speak about these subjects. To the next! Many thanks!!