Happy Holidays. Exactly Which Holidays?

by Keith Koffler on December 24, 2011, 4:42 pm

President Obama and Michelle recorded this video to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Which holidays, please?

Let’s see, we’ve got Christmas and, um . . . Hanukkah! So where’s my Hanukkah greeting?

Is there some kind of holiday in late December celebrated by the people of Manchuria that I’m missing?

I’m going to smack the next person who politely wishes me a Happy Holidays. I’m Jewish. Go ahead, wish me a Merry Christmas. I’d much prefer it, and I do plan to have a merry day.

Fun Fact: This had to be taped at least eight days ago, that’s when Michelle fled for Hawaii, and this was done in the White House.

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.

Anonna December 24, 2011 at 5:05 pm

She’s getting ripped off by that $15,000/day makeup artist. Looks as if she has no upper lip at all, just a shiny band.

His impatience and dissatisfaction are so obvious as he silently reads her gush on the teleprompter and waits for his turn.

This video is revealing of their characters when you watch it with the sound off.

Kinda sickening that this nod to MoochMORE’s newfound knowledge that soldiers have families is made to carry piggyback BO’s reminder that he won the war, won the war, needs your vote.

Janice/Granny Jan December 24, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Exactly. Has she ever looked worse? The makeup, the hair style, the over-muscled arms,,, Clownish.

In the Barbara Walters interview all I could see were her thick, one inch false eyelashes. No wonder she said that she likes to travel. She just bats her eyes and flies away. /snarc

DeniseVB December 24, 2011 at 7:42 pm

GJ – how are your Bad Lip Reading dubbing skills? :D :D

Darrel December 24, 2011 at 9:21 pm

Eat your peas and hurry and re-elect Bumbling Barry!

The Mooch has planned out her next 4 years of Air Force 2 travels – and is counting on YOU to “get er done”!!!!!!!

HAPPY UNSPECIFIED WINTER HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MFS December 24, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Hmmm….He has no problem uttering happy Eid Al-Adha .”The rituals of Hajj and Eid Al-Adha both serve as reminders of the shared Abrahamic roots of three of the world s major religions,” he added.

Obama CONGRATULATES Muslims on EID-UL-FITR;

Obama congratulates Muslims on Ramadan month.

Hmmm….‚ÄúCongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion’ but perhaps a Pres will?

A.J. December 24, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Happy Hanukkah Keith!!!

And Merry Christmas as well

My best friend happens to be a Turkish Muslim. He LOVES Christmas, complete with a beautiful tree in his home every year. He doesn’t care what your religion is as long as you are a good person. As he says, “God is God!!!

Be well.

Jon December 31, 2011 at 3:28 pm

I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father, except thru Me…….Jesus

Lisa December 24, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Happy Hanukkah Keith..and Merry Christmas also!!!!

Star December 24, 2011 at 6:14 pm

I getting out my Festivus Pole–and to all a happy Christmas eve! I am going to a party given by Mom’s caregivers…actually it is usually fun except for the year some woman I never saw before turned to me and said, “Do you know I hate you?”

Why no, I did not know that.

Let’s just laugh, people.

Star December 24, 2011 at 6:14 pm

PS They promised–there will be vodka.

Darrel December 24, 2011 at 9:23 pm

There will be vodka? You should have invited Mooch Obama – she LOVES vodka!

Star December 25, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Much as I hate to have anything in common except an untoxed forehead–I am not giving up my vodka at someone’s house at their expense.

Shofar December 24, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Mrs. O.looked like she had been sucking on a green persimmon the entire time.

As my grandma would say, “Such a face!”

Darrel December 24, 2011 at 9:25 pm

They ran out of mixer for her vodka – thus the “sour” face.

srdem65 December 24, 2011 at 6:57 pm

You must have been busy the day the Obamas did Hanukkah. He figured lighting the candles early wouldn’t make any difference, only that he did it.
Y’know, like making the Sign of the Cross over the Thanksgiving turkey and not thinking it would matter to Christians.

Merry Christmas to all the faithful readers and to our GrandWriter, Keith.

DeniseVB December 24, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Yep, Keith must’ve missed the “grand illumination” for 500 of his closest Jewish friends that night. All we get’s a damn video. :D

Darrel December 24, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Enjoy your 4 million dollar vacation you big spending Mooches!
2012 – END OF AN ERROR!!!!

Lizzy December 25, 2011 at 8:17 am

Tried but I nearly lost sight in my only eye……yikes that’s torture!:(

Old Timer December 25, 2011 at 9:01 am

His campaign also released another You Tube entitled “Home for the Holidays: Share Why You’re Working to Re-elect President Obama”. It has about 6 young people in their 20s who are convincing their parents and grandparents that re-electing Obama is the right thing to do. After all it is the season to work for Obama’s re-election..

Star December 25, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Greg Gutfeldt (that twerp is growing on me–very deadpan) said why shouldn’t people who have lived for decades and seen it all do what 20-somethings say?