Live Stream || Fox Republican Debate in Iowa

by Keith Koffler on December 15, 2011, 1:58 pm

I will attempt to live stream tonight’s GOP debate if I can get the feed off of Fox. Otherwise, everyone will be welcome to comment here in real time as usual.

The fun begins at 9 pm ET.

Keith

UPDATE: I can’t get the feed, so this post will just be for comments.

CindyLou December 15, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Another debate? Wow.

I like them myself :) they are entertaining

How about Newt Perry and Romney on the far ends of the lineup this time?

jeff December 15, 2011 at 8:00 pm

Please stream it! I don’t have fox!

susan December 15, 2011 at 8:21 pm

i am curious about this debate seems like Ron Paul will be a target of fox news they obviously hate him and anyone who may even consider his point of view.. They are very cunning the way they ignore and try to make him look crazy i think they will try to make him look like a neo nazi and a racist anti-semite if they think they can get away with it especially Hannity

Janice/Granny Jan December 15, 2011 at 9:25 pm

People have legitimate questions:

Mark Levin – Who Wrote Ron Paul’s Newsletters In The 1990′s They’re Full Of Racist Statements

CindyLou December 15, 2011 at 9:45 pm

I just saw that-what a nutcase

Why hasn’t anyone noticed any of this til now

he is over and done gbye

Jolly R December 16, 2011 at 10:36 pm

Nobody noticed? This was brought up last election… Fox is trying hard to dig up the old again.

Susan December 16, 2011 at 8:22 am

Thanks for the link Janice. I find it hard to believe he didn’t know what was being published under his name. Additionally, he will not distance himself from the 9/11 truthers, skinheads, and anarchists that make up a good deal of his following. BTW, different susan.

rulierose December 15, 2011 at 10:24 pm

Ron Paul doesn’t need any help looking crazy. he’s looking particularly nuts tonite, which is a good thing: people, I think, are finally seeing him for what he is.

jeff December 15, 2011 at 11:28 pm

Sorry your candidate had a complete overload and wont survive the elections, he looked insane all on his own… He is a danger to this country as are most Liberals

susan December 15, 2011 at 8:22 pm

i do not have a tv and i do enjoy these debates so yeah it will be real nice if you can get the debate..

susan December 15, 2011 at 8:28 pm

here is an alternative live fox news stream Oriely is on now.. The factor http://12160.info/page/watch-fox-news-debate-streaming-live-december-15-9pm-et-sioux-cit?xg_source=shorten_twitter

jeff December 15, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Since everyone who will be commenting tonight wants Obama gone and is still undecided about the Republican field, I have one thing to say that will help you out….:)
When the debate starts tonight at 9pm, you will notice it starts at 9pm. Not 930,p45,1015 lol
Well it doesn’t really help you decide, but goes to show SOME people know the meaning of showing up on time
Go Newt!

CindyLou December 15, 2011 at 9:44 pm

They are streaming it on weasel zippers

CindyLou December 15, 2011 at 9:45 pm
CindyLou December 15, 2011 at 9:47 pm

Santorum is getting the loudest applause (as usual)

Gingrich should just plain go-his answers to questions about his baggage are laughable

Bachmann is good too

The others aren’t worth talking about

jeff December 15, 2011 at 10:53 pm

My opinionated opinion…
Funniest part of the night is a tie,
1.Michelle Bachman when she called Ron Paul a threat to national security. (She is 100% correct.) Other than that No way Jose….

2 Ron Paul has a meltdown during his response…(Retire please)

Rick Santorum was most truthful on Iran by stopping mid sentence calling for missile strikes on Iran. (I agree) Not presidential yet but would be excellent cabinet material..

Was Rick Perry on Speed for the 1st 15 minutes and then crashed? Sorry buddy go back to Texas.

Huntsman would be a ok Vice President on the ticket I think. (Much better than Biden) Even a good Secretary of State choice.. Not Presidential enough.(But has potential)

Newt hits a home run on the supreme court (I always learn something when he speaks) Was smart to leave the truth out of his comments on the peace process, and it was 9 rockets so far this month, there was almost 40 last month.

Romney, usual smoke and mirrors, smells too much of big biz, and dont trust someone who wants to gamble on our future (Win some – lose some is no better than Obamas leftist crap) I just do not trust that smile, he is for gay rights? surrre, He’s full of shit plain and simple. He just blew it with me with the abortion/hired a gay once speech..

Iran is coming, it dont matter if you like it or not…
and the big one…

KEITH KOFFLER for press secretary
With out him Im voting for Barry!

just kidding.. Newt2012

CindyLou December 16, 2011 at 1:47 am

oh cmon Newt is too smug and icky

Santorum would kick them all with his platform if he got mad and vocal instead of whiny

Star December 16, 2011 at 10:59 am

Gingrich always looks bored, snotty, mugs, or seems about to bite somebody with those pointy incisors–fun to watch, but a president? Let him do the statesmanlike thing and let someone defeat Obama and then give that person his wonderful ideas for helping us. As for Romney–I was just telling someone the other day that I was a victim of creative destruction—just a part of history.