Quote of the Day

by Keith Koffler on November 17, 2011, 7:49 am

“Yes, I said it, Americans are lazy. Now watch this drive.”

- Barack Obama

A note from our attorneys: This is not a real quote

Janice/Granny Jan November 17, 2011 at 8:00 am

Here’s a video of Obama criticising American schools to Australian high school students. He also slips up and starts to say that Arne Duncan was a black basketball player.

srdem65 November 17, 2011 at 8:31 am

More insults from a mean, little man.

Robin H November 17, 2011 at 12:35 pm

“Let’s give poor kids a head start in school.” Oh yeah, we’re already spending billions of dollars to do that and it’s called Head Start! Ugh. I think my blood pressure just went up a few points.

Shofar November 17, 2011 at 8:40 am

To a point I have to agree with the President (and yes I have taken my meds today).

It was an American electorate that was too lazy to look into the past of Obama; an American journalistic profession that was too lazy to seek answers to the questions raised about his credentials; a Congress that was too lazy to actually read the bills they crafted or were given by the WH; the American union workers that were too lazy to actually look into what their unions were doing with their money; the American educational system that was too lazy to (in some cases) teach civics.

I can go on about how, we as Americans, have left ourselves open to the debacle that is this administration. We had been too lazy to call for accountability of Congress and the WH. We had gotten to a point where we expected the “other guy” to do the heavy lifting. To many in America have become like the infamous road crews we see everyday, one man working while three watch.

But, thanks to Obama, the Regressive movement and the entire left, America’s sleeping giant of thinkers is becoming awake, and shaking off the malaise. Yes, we have been lazy in watching out for our own country, but not anymore. Mr. Obama and the left are finding out that the once lazy electorate is taking an interest in what is actually happening, and for the left and Obama, it is not a pretty picture.

Susan November 17, 2011 at 9:46 am

Well said Shofar. You are absolutely correct. I should know since I was one of those people who always thought someone else would take care of the problem. Not any longer.

girly1 November 17, 2011 at 10:44 am

How ‘smart’ do you have to be to publish a few ghost-written books and read a teleprompter??? How smart do you have to be to study Saul Alinksky and the Rules for Radicals? The community organizer was cunning enough to figure out how to con an entire nation into buying his snake-oil! He’s not ‘smart’ – he’s diabolical!

BTW, WHERE ARE HIS DAMNED SCHOLASTIC RECORDS???