Update: New Woman to Accuse Cain Publicly

by Keith Koffler on November 7, 2011, 10:09 am

A new woman will be the first to put her name to accusations that Herman Cain sexually harassed her, according to the website radaronline.com.

But the women will be represented by attorney Gloria Allred, an established publicity hound, raising questions about whether the woman’s motivation is for fame or money, or whether sexual harassment actually occurred.

Just2old November 7, 2011 at 10:12 am

Not Gloria Allred! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! She makes my skin crawl!

srdem65 November 7, 2011 at 10:18 am

Her again?
*joining the anquished wail* aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh.

Star November 7, 2011 at 10:15 am

I am surprised she hasn’t drifted into this sooner.

Just2old November 7, 2011 at 10:19 am

She’s probably been out trolling for somone to speak out against Mr. Cain….finally found one. She’ll be parading her around to every MSM talk show…..skin beginning to crawl!

Andrew November 7, 2011 at 10:27 am

Gloria Allred: Because we know she doesn’t have an agenda!

Kathy November 7, 2011 at 10:28 am

I CAN’T STAND that woman. She gives me the creeps. And the sound of her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. She is rude during interviews, and always interrupts the other speakers. I think this is a total “left” thing, and seriously doubt the sincerity of all these women just NOW coming forward to cry foul about Herman Cain. Disgusting. I truly hope he can prevail and rise above this, and that he will be given a fair chance. I really like his message, and I think he is a real breath of fresh air in Washington. (I know I said that before, but I really do think this guy has some great ideas, and just love that he ISN’T a career politician). Just my opinion…

Lizzy November 7, 2011 at 10:46 am

It’s now an official 3 ring circus with ghoulish Gloria on board a big Dem donor
by the way. She is one creepy woman.

Knothead November 7, 2011 at 10:48 am

Whitey’s media is out to get Cain because we can’t have a black man in the White House. But 1/2 black, 1/2 white is OK by them.
And by the way, where are the brothers calling for this racially motivated attack to end. Quanell X is the only person I’ve heard who is outraged at this treatment of a brother.

Susan November 7, 2011 at 11:05 am

It isn’t “Whitey” Knothead, it is the plantation overseers. They reside on both sides of the aisle and come in all different colors. The CBC and Paulbots hate Mr. Cain as much as the establishment does. Heard the Quanell X interview on Michael Berry’s radio show. He is the first black activist I’ve heard come to the defense of Herman Cain. I disagree with Quanell X and everything he stands for, but he is a man of principle.

Sharon November 7, 2011 at 12:03 pm

Knothead you are…Cain is guilty and should admit it, rather than getting angry and acting out. This has nothing to do with your race card theory. Doesn’t matter whether he is black,white, yellow, or brown. Accusations have been made and big money paid to these women. Why, unless he was guilty. As far as black/white, I did not vote for the current leader because I didn’t believe his promises. Turns out I was right. Who is Quanell X anyway? Maybe the brothers think Cain is guilty too…it is possible.

Susan November 7, 2011 at 12:21 pm

There you go… Mr Cain has been deemed guilty by Sharon — judge, jury, and executioner. Do you have a horse in this race Sharon?

Star November 7, 2011 at 1:16 pm

All this whitey and plantation overseers stuff seems unnecessarily incendiary to me.

Susan November 7, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Sorry if I bruised your eyes. We have many brave black conservatives who are using that language and speaking openly about their experiences. Reverse Alinsky tactics. The left accuses members of the Tea Party of wanting to lynch black people. We accuse the left of trying to lynch a black conservative for escaping from the plantation. Herman Cain is getting the same treatment as Clarence Thomas did.

cheryl November 7, 2011 at 10:50 am

There you go. That’s all the proof I need. The accusations must be valid for Gloria to get involved. *eye roll*

anneinarkansas November 7, 2011 at 11:49 am

Gloria is a joke but Cain has really not handled this in a presidential manner.
Where is his wife Gloria?
He should have observed the decisions of Daniels and Barbour.
Families are fair game and past history of candidates is also.

Susan November 7, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Families are fair game and past history of candidates is also.

I’m just wondering when that principle will apply to any Democrat running for office. I’m not letting the leftist media choose my candidate this time around, and I’m not ready to deem Mr. Cain guilty until proven innocent like many other so-called Republicans are doing.

AFVET November 7, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Well said, if Herman Cain is guilty then let him suffer the consequences.
If not, I support him for his efforts to dissuade the leftist media from their determined effort to destroy a strong front running candidate that is posing a major obstacle to Obama’s re-election.
All of the guns are going to come into play to attempt to destroy any opposition to the commander in thief.
Obama was elected because the people were asleep.
We are awake now, and Obama’s easy ride has ended.

Lady Fingers November 7, 2011 at 12:22 pm

Ah…..good old Gloria!
Gloria Allred = Publicity Whore

Mike Lester November 7, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Gloria gets a bad rap. Notice how she makes sure the children’s view isn’t obstructed:

Robin H November 7, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Ew. I may never play baseball again.

Robin H November 7, 2011 at 1:26 pm

So this woman now steps forward after how many years? She’ll tell us a sordid tale, Cain will say it’s a lie and then what? Will we be able to look at her past? No, that’s usually out of bounds. You know, victim’s rights. She could say anything and there is no way to disprove (or prove) it. This should not be allowed.

I heard rumors that Cain was going to sue Politico. He should in order to find out who breached the confidentiality agreement.

bettyann November 7, 2011 at 1:52 pm

YES! They want to distract him from the issues, because he nails them to the whipping post every time.

bettyann November 7, 2011 at 1:50 pm
Chuck Thomas November 7, 2011 at 2:50 pm

Wow! I had only heard about the widely discredited Larry Sinclair in the limo, matter. The “reporter’s reporter” John Martin does indeed need to investigate this.

Chuck Thomas November 7, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Needless to say, anyone who hires Gloria Allred, is behind the eight ball when it comes to being taken seriously. Unless of course the motive is to get some auditions for reality television shows or something on that order. 15 minutes is too much, so this latest client will get her 5 minutes of notoriety. Who pays Gloria for all the grandstanding?

Patty November 8, 2011 at 2:48 pm

Here we go again. How did she pull this one out of the woodwork….AND if this was such an issue for this lady (1997) why did she wait UNTIL NOW to make these allegations????????????????

Drag Racing Hack February 2, 2014 at 7:13 pm

Heya i am fօr the first time here. I founɗ
this board and I find It really useful & іt helped me ߋut ɑ lot.
I hope tօ give sօmething bɑck and aid others
liƙe you helped me.