In a grand and false exclusive, White House Dossier has learned that President Obama, his reelection chances looking iffy, has already begun work on a new post-presidency book.
According sources at two publishing firms – Random House and Specific House, the president is testing several titles for his latest tome. White House Dossier has obtained a list of the ten most likely of the titles and presents them here for your perusal.
1. Dreams From My Uncle Onyango Obama
2. How to Bow to World Leaders Without Straining Your Lower Back
3. Wrecking the Economy for Dummies
4. Seven Ways to Make Israeli Prime Ministers Really Angry
5. My Biggest Regret: Why I Should Never Have Sought Advice from a Portuguese Waterdog
6. You Can Do It Too: Tips for Getting Jobs for which You Have No Experience
7. Tails I Win: The Proper Way to Eat Lobster
8. Surrender: A Foreign Policy Strategy for the 21st Century
9. The Audacity of Writing Two Autobiographies, and Now a Third
10. My Secret Agenda: How I Was Sent to Earth from Mars to Weaken the United States and Pave the Way for the 2014 Martian Invasion
These are the ones I found out about. Are there any that you’ve discovered?
H/T to Sarah Nelson who tweets at @Sarahside for thinking of the book title idea!