The president is very well organized when it comes to his vacations. White House Dossier has obtained his private list of “fun things” he intends to do over the next week while on Martha’s Vineyard. We share the top ten of these with you below.
1. Participate in Caribbean vs. Maine lobster races.
2, Get high with John Kerry while listening to Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.
3. Meet with both of Martha’s Vineyard’s middle class residents.
4. Sell my entire portfolio of stocks.
5. Go to quaint full-price bookstore and buy books that could be had on Amazon for half the price.
6. Sit around with other rich people lamenting that our taxes are too low
7. Pretend to be interested in whether or not Martha’s Vineyard has a Costco.
8. Reassure markets by going clamming with Bernanke.
9. Show commander in chief qualities by participating in war game between Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
10. Croquet death matches.
Got any of your own??