Outraged Obama aides have protested to White House Dossier for writing about the president amassing a streak of 13 weekends golfing in a row while unemployment sits at 9 percent, saying it pales in comparison to the inappropriate antics of other presidents. They have sent over a list of bad presidential behavior and insisted White House Dossier run it in the interest of balance.
Okay, they didn’t complain or send a list, but I thought it’s only fair, given how much we focus on Obama’s golf, to put things in a little perspective.
Though he still needs to do less golf.
So here are . . .
The Top Ten Worst Things Presidents Have Done That are Not Obama Golf:
1. Receiving oral sex from an intern while on the phone with a U.S. Congressman.
2. Starting a war to remove weapons of mass destruction from a country that has no weapons of mass destruction.
3. Dying while hanging out with your mistress. (FDR)
4. Sharing a mistress with a Mafia hood. (JFK)
5. Obstructing the investigation of Watergate.
6. Playing golf twice a week instead of once a week. (Eisenhower)
7. Thinking Poland was a free country in 1976. (Ford)
8. Being president while the Great Depression happens and then failing to get the country out of the Great Depression. (Hoover)
9. Declaring “Read my lips, no new taxes” and then raising taxes.
10. Believing that going to war to stop secession is illegal. (James Buchanan)