Carney Declines to Comment

by Keith Koffler on June 3, 2011, 3:26 pm

A lot.

This was put together by POLITICO. It’s from yesterday.

Warning: Some of the evasions contained in this video are graphic and might not be suitable for all audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.

LC Southern June 3, 2011 at 5:46 pm

They seem to come up short on specifics on everything. Hopefully people wake up before 2012.

casey June 3, 2011 at 6:20 pm

I don’t want to get into the specifics on whether I enjoyed this or not. Let’s just say that I have watched it, and there has been some progress made on formulating an opinion.

Keith Koffler June 3, 2011 at 10:10 pm

Casey, I appreciate your openness and transparency.

Tom June 4, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Just what Barack would say.

Chuck June 3, 2011 at 7:31 pm

If he did have crystal balls, he would at least be remarkable. As it is, he is merely an inartful dodger.

Shofar June 4, 2011 at 3:18 am

IF he had crystal balls, he’d be the only one in Washington with a pair.

Scullman June 3, 2011 at 7:52 pm

He’s rapidly approaching the annoyance level of his boss, who wore out the white “mute” letters on the button long ago.

Keith Koffler June 3, 2011 at 10:15 pm

White House Correspondents’ Association researching way to mute from within the briefing room.

Shofar June 4, 2011 at 3:17 am

Is it just me, or does Carney need to take a lessons from the Greek orator Demosthenes. He stammers and stutters more than my uncle, and he was a drunk.

I know that being in the hot seat is not an easy job, but at least find someone who can speak without tripping over himself. I almost felt bad for him. Almost.

casey June 4, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Nice Demosthenes reference. He could definitely benefit from a mouthful of rocks. But I don’t want to get into the specifics on that.

Shofar June 5, 2011 at 12:31 am

Casey,
You prove that there are some who still have studied the classics of “Western Culture” and that is GREAT to see/read.

THANK YOU!

casey June 5, 2011 at 12:15 pm

Right back atcha.

TexasFred June 4, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Does the Obama regime employ anyone that’s NOT a moron?

Tom June 4, 2011 at 2:37 pm

… or a Marxist?

casey June 4, 2011 at 6:30 pm

Obama’s employees may or may not be morons, but I don’t want to get into hearsay. I confess I can’t comment specifically on their mental faculties. I think there’s a diversity of opinion on different aspects of their competence. I don’t want to confirm it but I don’t want to specifically rule it out either, I’m just not aware of any specifics and I don’t know the answer to that question. I don’t have a comment.

Tom June 4, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Thanks, Jay Goebbels.

For those who still don’t beleive that left-wing liberals have not stepped over the line into full-throated Nazi-style propaganda, should take a close look here:

Proof that San Fran circumcision ban is Anti-Semitic

These are the same liberals that elected Obersturmbannfuhrer Obama (and his appointed Propagandakompaniefuhrer Carney) that produced this pamphlet … a direct Nazi-style attack on religious-Jewish circumcision. This is the first open assault on Judaism in the nation I’ve seen … by liberals, and it’s vile. Look at the cartoons.

*Someone* must stand up at these press conferences and ask Carney about them. “Does the President support a ban on circumcision?” and watch Carney back-pedal, “…well, I am, the President, well, I am not a doctor, I can’t …”

The assault on Judaism and Jews has begun…

michiganruth June 6, 2011 at 6:53 pm

you know, we laugh at this, but not everybody has the skill to say so little in so many words. that’s real talent!

news junkie June 7, 2011 at 11:31 am

I called this idiot right off the bat; and to think he makes Robert Gibbs look good!