Hillary Clinton recently announced that she will not serve as President Obama’s Secretary of State if he gets a second term. Observers said she seemed like she’s tired of the job, but White House Dossier has obtained from a source close to Clinton the top ten real reasons she’ll be leaving.
We present them to you here.
1. Believed Bill when he said he wants to spend more time with her.
2. Tired of being “just a secretary.”
3. Obama is threatening to trade her to France.
4. Hopes to begin medical school as soon as possible to realize secret dream of becoming a gastroenterologist.
5. Pissed that she didn’t get the presidency but still has to take the 3 am phone calls.
6. Kofi Annan has a plan to take over the world in 2013 and only she can stop him.
7. Wants to run away to Rome with Fabio.
8. Obama will only allow her to take a half hour for lunch.
9. Biography due out in two years will reveal she is running a Ponzi scheme that will make Madoff’s look like Monopoly money.
10. Is pretty sure there’s NOT GOING TO BE a second Obama term.
Feel free to add you own!