Oh the pain, post-election 2010, to be President Obama! The lack of respect is resounding.
Fresh from his Insult Tour of Asia, where world leaders ostentatiously declined to bow to his will, Obama returned home to a thorough dissing from Republicans, who are shelving his plans for the lame duck Congress.
Republican leaders have decided to postpone Thursday’s bipartisan leadership meeting with the prez until Nov. 30.
The excuse? Too much other important stuff to do this week.
Meanwhile, Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), who seems to be the only Republican who knows what’s in the START treaty, announced that he’ll need until next year to figure out how much damage the thing will do the America’s nuclear posture.
And that’s just the start of the presidential put-downs. White House Dossier has uncovered the top ten other new indignities he must suffer. Here they are:
1. Golfing companions will no longer let him hit from the ladies’ tee.
2. No more meals on Air Force One flights shorter than two hours.
3. “Hail to the Chief” to be replaced by Herman and the Hermit’s “Mrs. Brown You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter.”
4. Must carry the nuclear football himself.
5. Must bow and say “Top of the day to you” when grandma Robinson enters the room.
6. Forced not only to have lunch with Biden but to listen to him.
7. Blue Room to be converted into ice cream parlor for Michelle.
8. Presidential limo to be replaced Ford Taurus.
9. Netanyahu allowed to build settlements on the South Lawn.
10. Must start taking responsibility for his actions.